Saturday 28 September 2013

Those small mistakes #2

So when I was trying to get the mixture for my lipstick into my container, I ended up pouring it all over the worktop, luckily this stuff it really easy to clean up, but I would very much recommend spooning the mixture with a metal tea spoon, as that way is way more easy and accurate and when I did it that way I didn't spill a bit.
But because of my previous blunder I've now got red lipstick in the groves of the bottom of the container, which means I get red fingertips every time I use it now, which is kind of annoying, so heed the warning and follow the instruction, no pouring. It may seem faster, but it's not.

Spoons FOREVER!

P.s. You can put your lipstick in anything, so think outside the box a little. I saw one person who had put there's in a locket which was super cute, so yeah. Get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment